This product with our exclusive adjustable bolt on bracket, is an easy way (no welding required) to upgrade a trailer from a standard 2,000 lb tongue jack (on the front of the tongue) with a 7,000 lb rated Drop Leg Jack, you pull a pin at the bottom and the center leg drops down then you re-pin it, then crank it to lift the trailer, it is faster , it lifts the trailer higher ( no using unsafe boards stacked under the jack ) . The design of our bracket enables easy no weld clamp on installation on trailer tongues 2” wide , from 3” tall , up to 10” tall just by sliding the top bracket into position.
Please note that prices are subject to change without notice!
The Condor Aluminum Wheel Chock is versatile, light weight, and compatible with etrack.
- Compatible with etrack mounting (adapters not included)
- Adjustable cradle fits ALL bikes from dirt bikes and sportbikes, to cruisers and heavy touring bikes, and anything in between, up to 3,000 lbs.
- Works on front and rear tires from 14″ to 22″ and 80mm to 230mm.
- Made of light weight aluminum, weighing only 30 lbs., and folds down for easy storage.
The Low-Profile wheel chock can be bolted down or mounted into E-Track, allowing it to be removed or repositioned. $80 for low profile wheel chock as bolt down installation, or $100 with 4 x E track clips attached, to allow fast snap in, snap out installation.
- Works well with all motorcycles
- Works with bikes with large brake rotors
- New V-front design centers tires 3″ up to 5-1/2″ wide
- Wheel chocks snap into track allowing fast, secure mount, dismount and repositioning.
- Wheel chocks can be positioned side to side in 2″ increments. 8″ of handlebar stagger is provided by installing wheelchock in either front or rear position.
- Available as a low profile wheel chock assembly or purchase adapter plates only to drill and mount to your own wheel chocks.
Introducing the new patent pending product, THE INSTANT OUTLET.
- You can now install this single unit 15 amp input , and duplex interior 15 amp GFI outlet in less than 10 minutes.
- This device saves hours of labor, you do not need to cut separate exterior, and interior rectangular holes, and install separate boxes.
- You do not need to wire anything, it is all pre-wired and assembled.
- All you need to do is drill a 4 1/2” hole with a hole saw, being careful to avoid wall studs and wires inside the wall.