The Condor Aluminum Wheel Chock is versatile, light weight, and compatible with etrack.
- Compatible with etrack mounting (adapters not included)
- Adjustable cradle fits ALL bikes from dirt bikes and sportbikes, to cruisers and heavy touring bikes, and anything in between, up to 3,000 lbs.
- Works on front and rear tires from 14″ to 22″ and 80mm to 230mm.
- Made of light weight aluminum, weighing only 30 lbs., and folds down for easy storage.
E-Track cross track connector plates snap across between E-Track rows. Connectors transform your trailer floor into a versatile tie-down grid.
Reposition chocks forward and back or side to side quickly, easily and securely or remove them for even more versatility.
Includes: 2 connector plates (#311), 2 heavy duty tie down rings ( #520 )
The Low-Profile wheel chock can be bolted down or mounted into E-Track, allowing it to be removed or repositioned. $80 for low profile wheel chock as bolt down installation, or $100 with 4 x E track clips attached, to allow fast snap in, snap out installation.
- Works well with all motorcycles
- Works with bikes with large brake rotors
- New V-front design centers tires 3″ up to 5-1/2″ wide
- Wheel chocks snap into track allowing fast, secure mount, dismount and repositioning.
- Wheel chocks can be positioned side to side in 2″ increments. 8″ of handlebar stagger is provided by installing wheelchock in either front or rear position.
- Available as a low profile wheel chock assembly or purchase adapter plates only to drill and mount to your own wheel chocks.
Adapts to most major brands of free standing capture style wheel chocks such as Bike Pro & Condor.
- Fast, no-tool installation, removal, and repositioning.
- Works with standard E-Track/SnapRack track
- Drops straight into track for easy installation.
Includes 2 #520 heavy duty tie down rings
If you already own another brand or type of wheel chock, you can bolt or weld your chocks to these adapter plates to provide fast easy attachment to E-Track. Plates must be end-mounted to provide adequate angling for track insertion (cannot be center mounted).
For use with 3.5″, 5.5″ chocks.
If you are using only one adapter plate, use a stabalizer plate on the other end of the wheel chock to balance the wheel between the two plates.
For 3.5″, 5.5″ chocks.